The world of Morning Brachos

Topic Details and Replies

• Michal 1 year ago

I was thinking about the different worries, anguishes that we deal with in life this morning and in contrast a world of asid lavo, a world where everything in creation will be perfected and unified as an expression of the Creator[1].

One of the ten promises for those who merit to live in such a world is the removal of cries, of anguish[2].

When davening the morning brachos It occurred to me that I am given the opportunity to bless Hashem in such a world described as asid lavo..  I think that when we say these morning blessings it is a moment in which a Neshama can experience a world of asid lavo as we joyfully bless Hashem!

We then say the two Yehi Ratzons perhaps as our plea to Hashem to protect us from damaging such an existence for ourselves.

In the same way we know to daven to Hashem for illness, perhaps each time we experience anguish, we can recognize that we are not in a realm of Mashiach, or the world of my morning Brachos in that moment.  However, since I had my morning brachos experience, I can now and must daven for such a world, just as one would for a sick person.

May we all be Zoche for a world of Mashiach B’mhaira!

[1] As translated by HaRav Simcha L Weinberg, Magical Awakenings, Volume One

[2] Shemos Rabba, 15:21

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PIP WIX Home Forums Tefillah inspiration The world of Morning Brachos

• You must be logged in to create new topics.