Davening for Klal Yisroel

Topic Details and Replies

• Michal 2 years ago

יְהוָ֥ה צְבָא֑וֹת אַֽשְׁרֵ֥י אָ֝דָ֗ם בֹּטֵ֥חַ בָּֽךְ[1] (Tehillim 84:13)

Hashem made the Avos a promise that Klal Yisroel can rely on Him even after  the chet haegel, which is The name of  בך, “B’cha”  (אשׁר נשׁבּעת להם בּך)

It is very easy to focus and say, ““I feel that this is what my Neshama wants me to be going”.  Or, “Who else will take care of this?”

Dovid Hamelech is suggesting a different approach according to the Zohar.   If it is something that affects all of Klal Yisroel, I therefore have to tune into The Name, that is the root of bracha to all of Klal Yisroel. בך (the twenty two letters) is the source of all bracha to Klal Yisroel.  So if we daven with the kavana of בך, The Name that is the root of all bracha to Klal Yisroel, it does not have to do with my focus on my role, or Kiddush Hashem.  It means that whatever bracha is necessary to be helped will be accessible and it won’t be about “me”, and then I run through an entire army as if it is nothing[2].  You access the comprehensive bracha for all Klal Yisroel so that whatever the individual needs will come. It is not about finding the right words to say. And how am I best going to handle this, I am going with the intention of bicha, all of Klal Yisroel, and then “I can rush a barrier[3]”, meaning I can have victory over an entire army.

We don’t know what a  person needs, especially an abused person. You are not speaking to the one person, You are speaking because the Jewish people are weeping over the loss of the soul or more accurately, K’nesses Yisroel is weeping over the pain of the soul. The approach has to be K’nesset Yisroel. This is  for those in Klal Yisroel who can connect to this Shem of בך when guiding or davening for Klal Yisroel.

Concepts based on Pesach Learnings with Rabbi Simcha L Weinberg on the works of Rav Shlomo Halevi Alkabetz, Bris Halevi.

May we be zoche to be people  who can daven in such a way for Klal Yisroel, so we are victorious over all our enemies and our redemption come speedily Biezras Hashem Who made us a promise with The name of בך.

[1] Tehillim, 84:13

[2] Tehillim, 18:30 כִּֽי־בְ֭ךָ אָרֻ֣ץ גְּד֑וּד וּ֝בֵֽאלֹהַ֗י אֲדַלֶּג־שֽׁוּר, With You, I can rush a barrier; with my God I can scale a wall

[3] כִּֽי־בְ֭ךָ אָרֻ֣ץ גְּד֑וּד

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PIP WIX Home Forums Tefillah strategies Davening for Klal Yisroel

• You must be logged in to create new topics.