Taking Responsibility

Topic Details and Replies

• Michal 2 years ago

מוֹדֶה אֲנִי לְפָנֶיךָ מֶלֶךְ חַי וְקַיָּם שֶהֶחֱזַרְתָּ בִּי נִשְׁמָתִי בְחֶמְלָה, רַבָּה אֱמוּנָתֶךָ

I choose to live a life in which I am responsible for any event that occurs, regardless of whether it is in my control. What does it mean to live a responsible life? It means living a life with the awareness that I am standing before You and that my actions have an impact.

Why do I choose to live responsibly? Because You are a living and enduring King and to truly live in an eternal way means that I live with the awareness that You are watching over me and You care about what I do in a loving way.

How do I know that You care about me and watch over me in a loving way? Because not only do You watch my growth every day, but You REVIEW חזרה (You go over them one more time!) in a compassionate way the heights [the learning I absorbed, insights I came up with, constructive decisions I have made] to which my soul traversed while in this world.

Therefore, I wake up this morning with the anticipation that Your loyalty to my being the best I can be is expanding

May we be given the strength to relate to our day with the awareness that God is our life coach standing in front of us, motivating us to extract (pun intended because I’m a dentist) the light from every situation so that we can add that light to our souls so we can shine brighter in this world and in the next.

By: Mordakhay Kholdarov

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PIP WIX Home Forums Tefillah strategies Taking Responsibility

• You must be logged in to create new topics.