ROSH CHODESH CHESHVAN HALLEL PARAGRAPH SIX

Topic Details and Replies

• Michal 2 years ago

We can connect!

“Give thanks to God Who is good, for His kindness is forever!
      Let Israel declare that His Kindness is forever!
       – Rosh Hashanah
      Let the House of Aaron declare that His kindness is forever! – Yom Kippur
      Let those who are in awe of God declare that His kindness if forever! – Succot
      We want to live in such a manner that all we gained will last forever!

I called to the Creator of Heaven and Earth from a tight spot, and He answered me broadly.
       – Rosh Hashanah

God is with me, I have no fear; what can people do to me? God is with me to help me, so I can confront my enemies. It is better to depend in God than to trust people. It is better to depend on God than to trust people in power. All the nations surrounded me but I survived them in God’s Name. They surrounded and encircled me but I survived them in God’s Name. Though they surrounded me like a swarm of bees, they were snuffed out like burnt thorns. I survived them in God’s Name. I was pushed to fall but God helped me. – We were attcked by our accusers on Yom Kippur, but God saved us.

The Creator of Heaven and Earth is my Help and my Hammer, and became my Savior. Song and victory sound in the tents of the just. God’s Hand makes victory. God’s Hand is supreme. God’s Hand makes victory!
       – Succot

I will not die but live, and tell of the doings of the Creator of Heaven and Earth.

We tasted eternal life over the festivals and we intend to continue to live with that sense of life, rather than, as in the past, simply approaching the day of Death. (See Ramban; “For on the die that you will eat from it, you will die.” Ketav Sofer)

The Creator afflicted me to direct me but did not destroy me.

Open the gates of justice for me, I will enter and thank the Creator. – Rosh Hashanah

This is the gate to God, the just may enter here. I thank You for answering me, You became my salvation. – The Gate of Prayer of Yom Kippur.

The stone rejected by the builders became the cornerstone. – Succot: Even as we sat outside, seemingly as rejects, God empowered us to become the cornerstone of His creation.

This happened because of God; it is wondrous in our eyes.

We will live our lives with the same sense of wonder we experienced over the festivals.

This is the day God made; let us sing and be happy with it.
       “Hayom,” usually refers to Rosh Hashanah.

Please God; Save us! Please God; Make us successful! 
      – Over the coming year.

Bless those who come in God’s Name; we bless you from God’s House. – Succot.

God is The Power and gave us Light.
       – Rosh Hashanah, as in L’David; Hashem Ori,” “For David, God is my Light.”

Wave your holiday branches up to the corners of the altar.
       – Describes the Succot Hoshanot.

You are my Power and I thank You, My Lord and I will exalt You.
       – Yom Kippur

Give thanks to God Who is good, for His kindness is forever!”

Shared by: Harav Simcha Leib Weinberg, n”y

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PIP WIX Home Forums Partner with Yom Tov ROSH CHODESH CHESHVAN HALLEL PARAGRAPH SIX

• You must be logged in to create new topics.