ROSH CHODESH CHESHVAN HALLEL PARAGRAPH FOUR

Topic Details and Replies

• Michal 2 years ago

“What can I respond to God
      for all the good He has given to make me independent?

This verse celebrates all that God granted to us over the High Holidays, and our intention to use the entire year as an expression of gratitude for those gifts.

I will lift up the cup of salvation
      and I will call out in God’s Name.

We use our Hallel to rejoice over the “Salvation” we experienced over the Tishrei festivals. We declare that all our efforts over the coming year will be our calling out in God’s Name, for us to be as aware of His good and involvement throughout the year.

I will fulfill my promises to God in front of all His nation.

We intend to keep all the promises we made over Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

Death to His pious ones is precious in God’s eyes.
      This verse describes changes that allow for future growth and accomplishment.
      The Midrash Tehillim explains that God’s pious ones should be able to live forever because of their merit, but that God allows them to die so that future generations will have an opportunity to make their own mark.

Please God, allow me to be Your servant.
      I am Your worker, the son of Your maidservant,
      You unlocked my chains.

We want to continue with the same sense of Servant of God that we experienced on Rosh Hashanah. We want to achieve the Name of “God’s Servant” as part of our definition.

I will bring an offering of thanks to You,
      and I will call out in the Name of God.

We will live the entire year as an Offering of Gratitude.

I will fulfill my promises to God in front of all His nation.

We will share what we have gained with others as our offering of gratitude.

In the courtyards of God’s House,
      in the center of Jerusalem.

We will take the sense of the Succah’s protection and carry it with us forward into the year.

Hallelukah!”

Written by : Harav Simcha Leib Weinberg, n”y

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PIP WIX Home Forums Partner with Yom Tov ROSH CHODESH CHESHVAN HALLEL PARAGRAPH FOUR

• You must be logged in to create new topics.