Making a Diagnosis

Topic Details and Replies

• Michal 1 year ago

Sometimes I feel something is off, but not quite sure immediately what it is.

Or what happens when a doctor makes a diagnosis for a patient and the person finds out months later that they were not diagnosed properly?

Similarly when I am dealing with life, I seek understanding, clarity, what is it that   Hashem wants me to learn ?

I like to focus on these Tefillos for a Kavana to ask Hashem to help people obtain the proper diagnosis, for both physical and spiritual healing.

In both prayers below,  I am seeking to understand and obtain clarity, but clarity that I can feel secure in, rooted in Torah, so I can use to access and fulfill Hashem’s Torah with love.

1. Baraisa of Rabbi Yishmael,  (Rabbi Yishmael says: The Torah is expounded through thirteen methods)  To properly come up with the messages and sound conclusions when dealing with unknowns .
      2. Second Bracha before Shema:  Ahava Rabba: וְתֵן בְּלִבֵּנוּ לְהָבִין וּלְהַשְׂכִּיל לִשְׁמֹעַ לִלְמֹד וּלְלַמֵּד לִשְׁמֹר וְלַעֲשׂוֹת וּלְקַיֵּם אֶת־כָּל־דִּבְרֵי תַלְמוּד תּוֹרָתֶךָ בְּאַהֲבָה, put into our hearts to comprehend, and to be intellectually creative, to listen, to learn, and to teach, to preserve, to practice, and to fulfill all the words of instruction in Your Torah with love.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PIP WIX Home Forums Tefillah strategies Making a Diagnosis

• You must be logged in to create new topics.