Korbanos- Wholesome Healing

Topic Details and Replies

• Michal 1 year ago

Korbanos- דיני זבחים, in the Preparatory Prayers

I imagine the process of Karbanos being so joyful, 

Starting off with the words of the Mishnah of אֵיזֶהוּ מְקוֹמָן שֶׁל זְבָחִים, Where are the karbanos offered? 

I was taught by my Rebbie, Harav Simcha L. Weinberg, n’’y that it is the one area of Torah in which there was no machlokes.  He uses it as as a Kavana to be mikabel “Viahavta L’Reyacha Kamochah.

If I am struggling with something but understand that all of Klal Yisrael is with me, there for me, davening for me, supporting me , I think  my process of dealing with myself , confronting myself,  would be much lighter,  easier and joyful and I would have more courage to move forward to meet the Kohen and start my process of my Din V’cheshbon,  my assessment of self, identifying that which I need to address to remove any blockages, and  open the connection, the closeness with my Creator.  

The Korbanos begins with a  process starting with the  different Korbanos addressing different parts such as the Chatas, (sins – misdirections)  then the Olah (Involving thought) , then the  Shalmei Hatzibur and Ashamos ( offerings for difficult mistakes such as swearing falsely, robbery), the Todah (gratitude after being released from prison, recovering from a serious illness etc) and finally the Shlamim.  I imagine being able to address each part of myself, each voice, my actions, my thoughts, my experiences and going before the Kohen Gadol who can really see me with ayin Tovah, and see my highest and help me let go of all that holds me back and honors my Neshama in directing me to my highest, to my final karban of Shlamim, for my path of Shleimus my closeness with Hashem.   

I see it as our ability to rebuild ourselves, and I think when we rebuild ourselves in this way, we are in essence rebuilding the Bais Hamikdash .  May we be zoche to see our rebuilt Beis Hamikdash B’mhaira.

Use to daven for those needing emotional, spiritual, physical healing for a wholesome fully integrated healing. 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PIP WIX Home Forums Tefillah strategies Korbanos- Wholesome Healing

• You must be logged in to create new topics.