Before Conception-

Topic Details and Replies

• Michal 1 year ago

I like this tefillah to address situations that seem impossible, i.e. children, adults  who have suffered trauma, very difficult relationships etc..

We can daven from a place even before conception so to speak. Hashem is Eternal.   Ask, what would I be davening for if I can go back in time knowing all I know today?

“You  are One , You existed before the world was created. You exist [in the same way] now that the world has been created. You are One. You are The Source of Powers in this world, and You are source of all Power  in the World-to-Come.”אַתָּה הוּא אֶחָד קוֹדֵם שֶׁבָּרָאתָ הָעוֹלָם, וְאַתָּה הוּא אֶחָד לְאַחַר שֶׁבָּרָאתָ הָעוֹלָם, אַתָּה הוּא אֵל בָּעוֹלָם הַזֶּה, וְאַתָּה הוּא אֵל בָּעוֹלָם הַבָּא, וְאַתָּה־ה֑וּא וּ֝שְׁנוֹתֶ֗יךָ לֹ֣א יִתָּֽמּוּ

My Rebbie, Harav Simcha L Weinberg, n”y taught me it is possible to daven for a child , from even before conception.  He also told me that the tefillah stated comes after Shema, and it is a place we can make sure to have Kavana of the Unification of Hashem.  Hashem is One.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PIP WIX Home Forums Life’s application Before Conception-

• You must be logged in to create new topics.