Extra Protection!

Topic Details and Replies

• hindy 2 years ago

עַל־הַצַּדִּיקִים

In the Bracha in Shemone Esrai of עַל־הַצַּדִּיקִים, we are given the ability to access the “Tzadik”.  It is leverage.  Similarly when we begin the Shemone Esrai with a Bracha of Avos.   We don’t have to be at the level of the Tzadik,  yet through tefillah we are given access to much much more!

In this Bracha we first can daven for them!  How humbling it is that Hashem grants us the ability to daven for those much greater in stature, just as we are able to daven for Hashem Kavyochal  Who is also called Tzadik.

And there is more!

We get to ask to be placed in their Chelek of Schar!

So if I am worried that I am not deserving of the things I need, I can certainly ask Hashem to grant me the safety and security  presented to the Tzadik.וְשִׂים חֶלְקֵֽנוּ עִמָּהֶם לְעוֹלָם וְלֹא נֵבוֹשׁ כִּי בְךָ בָּטָֽחְנוּ!

I think one can therefore use this Bracha when seeking protection from enemies that wield free choice; as there is a special protection for the Tzadik who trust in Hashem, a Yarei Shamayim according to the Alshich as I understand.

The Alshich explains that it is understood that it is a lot easier for a person to be saved from any situation that does not involve people, since human beings have “bechira , choices. Notwithstanding this, the Alshich says Hashem does have a mechanism He uses to save  Tzadikim, and defined here as  those who trust in Him.

מָ֤ה רַֽב־טוּבְךָ֮ אֲשֶׁר־צָפַ֪נְתָּ לִּֽירֵ֫אֶ֥יךָ פָּ֭עַלְתָּ לַחֹסִ֣ים בָּ֑ךְ נֶ֝֗גֶד בְּנֵ֣י אָדָם

Tehilim (31:20)

The Alshich Hakadosh says that Dovid Hamelech declares there is no limit  to the potency and power of Bitachon, so much so it can absolutely be used and relied upon to shield one from the choices of people plotting harm to the Tzadik.

The Alshich says that the mechanism for Tzadikim is an independent Mitzeeus”, reality, as the Schar for the Tzadikim and  protected, and hidden for them.  He says the Schar of a Tzadik surpasses even the creation of all the worlds; since when Hashem created the world there is no mention of the mechanism of “Peulah”; only Briah, or Yetzira and Asiya.

Peulah is an independent reality Hashem reserves for the Tzadik who is a Yarei Shamayim, Who trusts in Hashem’s Chesed.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PIP WIX Home Forums Tefillah inspiration Extra Protection!

• You must be logged in to create new topics.